Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Craft Along with GIY: November 2017


November already! Time for a new craft-along.

During November, I will work on a craft project for the monthly theme. Around November 29, I will post my completed project. You can share a link to your project on that post or at any time during the month on this post. I will compile the links on the Craft Along with GIY page.

To participate:
1.  If you're a blogger, add the Craft Along with GIY icon to your post. Link the icon to this page:
http://gothityourself.blogspot.com/p/craft-along-with-giy.html

2.  On either this theme announcement post or my completed project post, leave a comment with a link to your project. You can link to your blog, webpage, Instagram, or anywhere else readers can see it.

Your project can be big or small. It can be in any style, goth or otherwise. The fun is in the crafting! :)

The theme for November is Favorites. As always, you can interpret this broadly.
  • Sew a dress from your favorite fabric
  • Share a recipe for your favorite food
  • Paint a portrait of your favorite singer
  • Knit or crochet something in your favorite color
  • Take photos of your favorite park or building

8 comments:

  1. Hmm.....*runs off to my brainstorm room*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're making it too easy. Basically anything I make this month can fall under this label :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Yes, I suppose so. :D

      Delete
    2. Only a photo entry this time but I intend to write a tutorial later: https://www.facebook.com/multicrafteral/photos/a.980117455372157.1073741831.972710392779530/1707941352589760
      The post is public.

      Delete
    3. The jewelry set you made is amazing! If you want me to update the link to a tutorial later, just let me know.

      Delete
  3. I have a wedding DIY that will fall in this category perfectly! Stone, meet 2 birds. :) I was scared I wouldn't have the time to take part this month so yay!

    ReplyDelete