Monday, December 3, 2012

Gothidays 2012: Black Tree Phase Two


It's day two of the Gothidays 2012 blogging event at Professor Z's Cabinet of Curiosities. I continued my Christmas decorating by adding presents under the tree. In keeping with the color scheme of the tree (and my entire house), I used paper and bows in black, purple, silver and white.


The tree has purple LED lights which are very pretty reflected off the silver ornaments. Alas, my camera isn't sophisticated enough to get a good photo.
More Gothidays coming soon! 

15 comments:

  1. I'm totally in love with your christmas tree! It's awesome! Ant the purple lights is perfect for it. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your tree, LOVE the purple and LOVE the redone furniture in one of your earlier posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now it's lit up with purple lights, and has black and purple and silver presents underneath - could it get any better? I don't think so ... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, maybe if all those presents were goodies for me...
      :D

      Delete
  4. I love your Gothy christmas tree! Its beautiful, creative, and unique! Everything is so well put together! :)

    ReplyDelete